使担任 工作
пословный перевод
使 | 担任 | 工作 | |
2) сделать так что..., пусть..., чтобы... 3) использовать, применять |
1) работа; действие; рабочий, эксплуатационный; работать; действовать, функционировать
2) * строительство, инженерное дело
3) * плотничать, выполнять плотницкие работы
4) мастерство, искусство, талант, умение
|
в примерах:
你必须使自己具备担任这一工作的资格。
You must qualify yourself for the post.
担任领导工作
shoulder the responsibility of leadership; hold a leading position
担任筹备工作
взять на себя подготовительные работы
调去担任别的工作
перебрасывать на другую работу
提拔他担任领导工作
promote him to a position of leadership
他介绍我担任这项工作。
He recommended me for the job.
他不适宜担任这项工作。
Он не подходит для выполнения этой работы.
我打算担任这个工作。
I’m planning to take the job.
他担任一项行政工作。
He works in an administrative position.
她一个人担任那儿工作,真够劲儿。
She really has a tough job having to attend to so many things.
她是担任这个工作最合适的人选。
She is the only person for the job.
玛丽,你来担任司仪工作。有人要发奖。
Mary, you do the honours. Somebody has to pass out the presents.
我不怀疑你有能力担任这项工作。
I don’t doubt your ability to do the work.
他很健壮,所以适合担任这个工作。
He is sturdy and so fit for the job.
你能证明你自己有能力担任这一工作吗?
Can you qualify yourself for the job?
经她叔父介绍,他让她担任了这工作。
He gave her the job on her uncle’s recommendation.
承担者;企业家承担任务或工作的人,尤指企业家
One, especially an entrepreneur, that undertakes a task or job.
他成为牧师并且一直担任这样的工作。
He became a clergyman and remained so.
竟考虑让她担任这一工作,真令人难以相信。
It is inconceivable that she could be considered for the job.
我是去年开始第四个担任柜台工作的人。之前做这工作的三个人躺在霍利奇湖底下。
За этот год я уже четвертый, кто работает за дегустационным прилавком. Предыдущие три - на дне озера Хонрик.
左右上下兼职过多, 工作难以深入,特别是妨碍选拔更多更适当的同志来担任领导工作。
Совмещение множества всяких должностей затрудняет развертывание работы вглубь и особенно выдвижение на руководящую работу большого числа более подходящих товарищей.
我曾在某贸易杂志担任食品方面的副编辑,主要工作还包括对工业界人士进行访问和与他们进行个人接触。
I work as assistant editor on a trade journal in the food field, where my tasks included a great deal of interviewing and personal contact with members of the industry.
最近几周我接到大量病例,主述自己已不适合继续担任工作,其中大部分的人都被指派到瘟疫肆虐的地区巡逻。
За последнее время в лазарет обратилось наивысшее число солдат с заявлением о невозможности нести службу, при этом большая часть их занималась патрулированием районов, пораженных чумой.