Сообщения Адов

>>>
2017.10.03Пёга Thank you very much for your reply and very useful information. So 落地 in this case would mean something like "adaptation" to customer's needs and requirements?
Just a possible interpretation, I cannot say for sure. But it is unlikely to mean localization if it is not a foreign product.

It's a new usage of the word 落地, I searched the meaning but could not find a suitable one. I don't think many Chinese know, too. You may need to find the community who frequently use this word to get an accurate answer.

By the way, this passage is another piece of ugly CCP-style Chinese, and full of empty slogans. Not many people will take it seriously. If it is not for work, I advise you to throw it into the rubbish bin.
Помогаю онлайн с изучением китайского и кантонского.
Перевожу на китайский, делаю вычитку китайских текстов.
Тема Ответить
>>>
Depending on the context 落地化 can mean practicalized.

Цитата:落地
5、指落到实处的行为或实地进行的行为。
“本次活动将进行为期3个月的落地宣传,覆盖面达全国8个省。”
(https://baike.baidu.com/item/落地/10249549)

There are two opposites: 落地 versus 天上, 落地 is something you can see and touch, but 天上 is the opposite. So 落地 is something practical, but 不落地 is something only theoretical.

In the context of commercial products, 落地 would mean the product is really useful, designed to suit the individual habits of its users, 不落地 would mean the product is something you just put there and would not use, or is not suitable enough, or that the product forces the user to adjust to it, rather than adjust itself to suit the user.

落地化 to me is a vague term. But I think you cannot say 本地化 (localization) is synonymous to 落地化 if the product is not a foreign product. For example, a Chinese drink with its Chinese name and package cannot be popular in Russia, you have to get a household Russian name with Russian-style package to sell, this is localization. But is this the situation in your article?
Тема Ответить