Do not waste another second deciding what to do with your life. Start a New Adventure in Chongqing, China's city of opportunity, teaching at Novalia!
Job Description
At Novalia , we are looking for full-time teachers to join us. You will be responsible for planning and give classes using our prepared course materials, communicate with Chinese colleague teachers in preparation for your classes and participating in school activities.
Main Responsibilities
• Planning and delivering English courses to students in small classes or workshops and one-on-one teaching.
Qualifications
• You are a native English Speaker from Canada, The U.S., Ireland, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand. Applicants from European countries will be considered as well but due to Government regulations, applicants from other countries cannot be considered.
• You have at least a Bachelor's degree and hold a relevant teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL)
• You have 1-2 years of previous teaching experience, preferably in your home country, South-East Asia or in China.
• You are highly motivated and you can work with flexible timetables, you are active, outgoing and you love teaching!
Package:
• Competitive Salary of 13,000 - 15,000 yuan per month, higher with experience!
• A 5-day work-week. 2 days off during the weekdays. 90-100 teaching hours per month. No office hours.
• 6-12 students in a class.
• Course Material provided by the school.
• Chinese National Holidays off and additional 10 days paid leave.
• Medical Insurance and accident insurance.

CONTACT WITH US!

контакты
Тема Ответить
Шоколад.
Тема Ответить
According your requirements salary must be at least 30000 RMB/month, because western food so expensive in China. Maybe in your town no have western food because it is not 北京, 上海,广州 or 深圳. And yes, please don't use automatic translated text because it's horrible to read, even don't think about provide auto-translated study books Smile
PS. It's russian forum. Smile
Тема Ответить
So,does it make any sense to advertise where there are no any english natives at all? Besides, the postsoviets usually just sell their appearances to earn money illegally  including that sort of teaching throughout China.
同一个世界同一个梦想!
Тема Ответить
2018.05.19По которому можно Do not waste another second deciding what to do with your life.
контакты
Слог-то какой.
"Тебе бы не картины, начальник, тебе бы книжки писать!"
Тема Ответить
2018.05.19Илохэпи According your requirements salary must be at least 30000 RMB/month, because western food so expensive in China. Maybe in your town no have western food because it is not 北京, 上海,广州 or 深圳. And yes, please don't use automatic translated text because it's horrible to read, even don't think about provide auto-translated study books Smile
PS. It's russian forum. Smile

But you have mistakes in your post too
Тема Ответить
2018.05.20Johny But you have mistakes in your post too
Yeah it's ok, after 5 years living in China my English mixed with Chinese and Russian. It's funny now 14
I can't teach any language even my native language, because I engineer, not teacher, I no have experience in teaching it's really hard, it's not enough to be just native speaker, must be professional teacher, who skilled to teach.
Тема Ответить
В США учителя бастуют, их заменяют гастарбайтерами. Поедут сюда работать за те же самые копейки.
Тема Ответить
Не надо учить английский. Учите автомат Калашникова и весь мир заговорит по русски  14
Тема Ответить
Just informing Russians that there is an awesome position in Chongqing, that nobody of them can apply.
Very smart indeed.

And... Do not waste another second deciding what to do with your life.
Тема Ответить