1 2 >>> + 🔎
Ребят, всем привет. Есть ли тут те кто подавались на CSC Type B в 南京师范大学?
Как у вас обстоят дела с статусом заявки?
Тема Ответить
Есть кто?
Тема Ответить
Ребята ?
Тема Ответить
Привет!
Пришло письмо на почту от них

每天你都在跟宇宙之光玩耍...
Тема Ответить
2020.05.26Heixiong Привет!
Пришло письмо на почту от них

Что написали? На сайта изменилось что-то?
Тема Ответить
на сайте, я заходила ничего не изменилось, а вот в письме, я сейчас скину:
Dear student,

This is international student office of Nanjing Normal University. We are glad to inform you that you have been selected as Chinese Government Scholarship candidate of Nanjing Normal University.

Now we need you to do two things.
1. Please reply me whether you accept this scholarship, and promise to regiter on time before May27, 16:30(Beijing Time). If you don't reply before the deadline, we will see it that you give up this chance.
2. Pay a deposit of 10000 RMB as a guarantee that you will come and study so that this chance will not be wasted.And send me the scanning copy of your remittance to piao_fan@126.com before May 31. Otherwise, we will consider other applicants.

We promise that this deposit will be refunded at the end of this year.

Хрёбанный дипозит в 1万 юаней, я звонила сказали, что для стипендиатов университетской программы только 5к. ну вот так как я на правительственную и мне отвалят в возможном будущем больше то вот так.
Письмо было отослано мне и еще 2 людям. Я подавалась правительственный магистратура
Тема Ответить
2020.05.27Heixiong на сайте, я заходила ничего не изменилось, а вот в письме, я сейчас скину:
Dear student,

This is international student office of Nanjing Normal University. We are glad to inform you that you have been selected as Chinese Government Scholarship candidate of Nanjing Normal University.

1. Please reply me whether you accept this scholarship, and promise to regiter on time before May27, 16:30(Beijing Time). If you don't reply before the deadline, we will see it that  you give up this chance.
2. Pay a deposit of 10000 RMB as a guarantee that you will come and study so that this chance will not be wasted.And send me the scanning copy of your remittance to piao_fan@126.com before May 31. Otherwise, we will consider other applicants.

Хрёбанный дипозит в 1万 юаней, я звонила сказали, что для стипендиатов университетской программы только 5к. ну вот так как я на правительственную и мне отвалят в возможном будущем больше то вот так.
Письмо было отослано мне и еще 2 людям. Я подавалась правительственный магистратура

Поздравляшки, видимо мы пролетаем в таком случае
Тема Ответить
у вас есть шанс)
Только что мне написали, что передумали, так как я нахожусь на территории Китая с бизнес визой и они не хотят заморачиваться с ее переоформлением)
...пойду поплачу
Тема Ответить
Просто в ответном письме я спросила их про переоформление, так как вывозных рейсов в Россию нет.
До этого я отослала доки "мы можем поздно вам отвечать и непонятно с срокамим, поймите нас"
Прислали это с поздравляшками "и депозитик, а вдруг вы нас кинете?"
И сейчас...вот такое
Dear student,
Due to visa problem, after compelete consideration, we think that we cannot admit you with Chinese Government Scholarship.
Thank you for your application, and hope you can understand.
ага ОЧЕНЬ понимаю вас, интересно как другие студенты тогда к вам попадут
Тема Ответить
Dear student,

1. Please reply me whether you accept this scholarship, and promise to regiter on time before May27, 16:30(Beijing Time). If you don't reply before the deadline, we will see it that you give up this chance.

I would like to ask a few questions about enrollment and paperwork. At the moment, I am in the territory of China. I stayed here for buisness trip. Now the coronavirus has become a global problem. My country, like China, has closed its borders. I know that many students were not able to return to study in Chinese universities. This is why I want to find out about the possibility of reissuing my visa inside China. The local foreign Affairs Department recommended that I contact the University about this. Since each city has different rules.
Thank you.
As I indicated in the CSC questionnaire. I have a business visa and am in China for work reasons. I have a company in Russia that I work for. This year my work in China is already finished, but I can't leave because of the closed borders.
When is the latest date you enter in China, because I cannot see the latest one in your visa stamp picture, and when will your business visa expired, which city now you are in? Which company now you are working for? We need to report to the police station to check whether you can change business visa to study visa here. (то есть на фото оно ничего не увидела сама))))
The latest date I enter in China is 15 of January 2020, in the next month my visa will be expired ( 3th of June 2020). I stay in Chongqing because I have a friends live here. My Russian company is FORMOSA IT, LLC.
At the moment, I'm going to renew my business visa to stay in China.
But if it is not possible to change the type of visa inside China, I will look for an opportunity to return home.
Unfortunately, then I can't guarantee that I'll be back at the beginning of my studies. Since I assume that there will be no flights from Russia to China.
Тема Ответить
1 2 >>> + 🔎