Guys, have a good time of the day.

Tell me, please, who flew to China on a port visa from Moscow:
How were you put on a flight without a visa in your passport? Did they say something at the border?

And another problem is that the invitation is from 30.06 to August, and I will be able to fly only after 10.07, will there be any problems?

I know that Z is placed in the Russian Federation, only before the start of the invitation. And if you fly in after the start, but before the end, will they let you in or not?

And the last question, I'm flying to a city that is far from the water, there is no port there, will they let me go there? Or do you need to fly, for example, to Hong Kong and cross the border there?

Has anyone encountered this or not?

Подскажите ,пожалуйста, кто влетал в Китай по порт визе из Москвы:
Как вас посадили на рейс без визы в паспорте? Что то говорили на границе?

И еще проблема в том, что приглашение с 30.06 до августа, а я смогу вылететь только после 10.07, не будет ли проблем?

Знаю, что Z ставят в РФ, только до начала действия приглашения. А если влететь после начала, но до окончания, пустят или нет?

И последний вопрос, я лечу в город, который далеко от воды, там нет порта, пустят ли меня туда? Или нужно лететь, например, в Гонконг и проходить границу там?

Сталкивался кто с таким или нет?
править Ответить
Цитата:I know that Z is placed in the Russian Federation, only before the start of the invitation.
The invitation is used to apply Z visa. And not only invitation is needed, there will be necessary to provide a pack of documents from hiring company.

Цитата:And the last question, I'm flying to a city that is far from the water, there is no port there, will they let me go there?
The port means entry port, not only sea port. For instance, airport is port too.

Цитата:Tell me, please, who flew to China on a port visa from Moscow
Last time I heard about port visa about 10 or more years ago, so, as for me, I cannot confirm is this option applicable now.

Цитата:Or do you need to fly, for example, to Hong Kong and cross the border there?
Hong Kong and Mainland are one country only in law. But in fact these are different countries with different entry rules.
ЛС Ответить