Сообщения patoshik

>>>
2021.06.02patoshik Здравствуйте, подавал документы еще в феврале, прошел собеседование. Сегодня пришло письмо, что я предварительно принят вузом. Пишут, что теперь ждать ответа от CSC. Скажите какие шансы на одобрение на на стипендию без какого либо hsk? Письмо вот:

Dear All ,

This is Angine JING,the head of Admission Office of International Students' Education Center,DMU.
This letter is to congratulate that you have already been pre-admissed by DMU at this moment.

However as requested by CSC procedure, we need to wait for the final list from CSC. If you are accepted by CSC also, your admissions papers, include your admission notice and JW201 will be posted to CSC to stamp.

Before the final result comes out, please confirm your applying major, teaching language and type of degree with me before this Friday, June 4th. Your reply would effect your admissions at DMU so please confirm that carefully. If replied late,the applicants as back-up would take your chance. When you confirm, please let me know your serial number to make me search for your information soon.

И еще вопрос спросили про serial number, что это ?
ЛС Ответить
>>>
Здравствуйте, подавал документы еще в феврале, прошел собеседование. Сегодня пришло письмо, что я предварительно принят вузом. Пишут, что теперь ждать ответа от CSC. Скажите какие шансы на одобрение на на стипендию без какого либо hsk? Письмо вот:

Dear All ,

This is Angine JING,the head of Admission Office of International Students' Education Center,DMU.
This letter is to congratulate that you have already been pre-admissed by DMU at this moment.

However as requested by CSC procedure, we need to wait for the final list from CSC. If you are accepted by CSC also, your admissions papers, include your admission notice and JW201 will be posted to CSC to stamp.

Before the final result comes out, please confirm your applying major, teaching language and type of degree with me before this Friday, June 4th. Your reply would effect your admissions at DMU so please confirm that carefully. If replied late,the applicants as back-up would take your chance. When you confirm, please let me know your serial number to make me search for your information soon.
ЛС Ответить
>>>
2021.05.18youmin Сменился на In Progress только у того универа, где прошло собеседование и куда меня не взяли 8)
Остальные пока молчат.

Здравствуйте, как вы поняли что вас не взяли ? В собеседовании сказали вам ?
ЛС Ответить
>>>
Подавал документы в феврале, прошло собеседование по телефону, вроде сказали, что все окей. Сегодня статус сменился на "В прогрессе"
ЛС Ответить