Показаны наиболее выделенные сообщения темы
Вернуться в полную тему
>>>
We also have the word combination 心水球队. For example, if you ask a football expert/commentator, or a football fan who has spent a long time watching/studying English Premier League, what is your 心水球队 that will win tonight's clash between Manchester United and Arsenal? You ask for his judgment from his experience/expertise or 心得 about which team will most probably win. The expert, who have studied the recent forms of the team, past results, tactics, tells you which team he guesses to be the winning team.

See also 心水是什么意思
目前流行的心水,多指「足球心水」,即足球高手对某场比赛的想法.其中较为特殊的"皇冠足球心水"特指皇冠数学专家根据对阵双方的以往比赛情况和天气等外界因素科学计算得出的输赢概率。
「心水」用在足球里,比如这场比赛的「心水推荐」,意思是根据自己经验很有自己心得的推荐

Hongweibing, about your example "黑大,你的尾數是我每期必參的,明晚的心水尾數是什麽?感恩中!"
Here the speaker is looking for advice from 黑大. So probably 黑大 is someone who has very good luck, has won lotteries a lot, has very good sixth sense, or (less probably) has done statistics over the lottery numbers of the past 30 years, and the speaker wants to follow 黑大's choice.

So 心水 is a calculated guess, spoken from your experience, expertise or even sixth sense, from your 心得. It is not adequately covered by "lucky/favorable". Cantonese word is sometimes very abstract, but I think we have got nearer to its core now.

I have to use English, otherwise I may need half a day to write the answer.
Помогаю онлайн с изучением китайского и кантонского.
Перевожу на китайский, делаю вычитку китайских текстов.
Тема Ответить
>>>
Оригинальный текст нашёл:
https://hu.wiktionary.org/wiki/Szerkesztő:Npcr4
Цитата:有一天,太爷爷突然说头晕得很,全家人都着急了,陪着他去医院看病。医院让他做脑CT,检查完以后,大夫说行了,太爷爷还躺在检查台上不愿下来。他很生气地对我爸爸、妈妈说:“交了那么多钱,也不给我好好地看病。推进来拉出去,就算看完病了,谁知道他们都干了些什么?”一家人又哄又劝,才把太爷爷请了下来,医生也偷偷地笑了。

Они сейчас в врачебном кабинете. Оба действия 推进来 и 拉出去 с точкой зрения кабинета, скорее на инвалидном кресле.
下来 — потому что 太爷爷 ещё лежит на 检查台.
Тема Ответить
>>>
尾数 здесь = the ending digit, the last digit; e.g in 486017, 4 is the first digit, 8 is the second digit, 7 is the last digit (尾数).
心水 это кантонское слово, roughly means 中意, Baidu says it means 喜欢,偏爱 (like, favourite), but still is not very accurate.

心水尾数 is most probably used in lottery, given the context you provide.
For example, in the lottery, you have to guess all six digits correct to get the jackpot $10 000 000. Which digit from 1234567890 do you think will have the highest probability to be the last digit? Which digit is your choice? This one is your心水尾数.

I will translate it as "ending digit of my choice" or "my favourite ending digit". I don't quite know if Russian has an equivalent.
Тема Ответить
>>>
难死了,累死了,愁死人了 и т.д. 1 всё это из одной серии. Китайцы очень любят все эти "до смерти"
Тема Ответить
>>>
о 死 можно читать сдесь. есть аудио подкаст.
это может помогать учить китайский язык. 1
https://www.slow-chinese.com/podcast/7-si-de-yong-fa/
Тема Ответить
>>>
Well, sometimes it is very straightforward. If two girls enter a boutique to choose a dress, and Anna asked Jane, "那条裙是你的心水呀?", it just mean "which dress is your favourite?", the Baidu definition.
Тема Ответить
>>>
2017.06.03Hongweibing (e.g. here)
心水尾数:3、8、2、4、9、1
绝杀码:07、09、10、13、14、15、16、18、21、22、27、29、30
三胆码:03、04、19
六胆码:12、23、24、28、31、32
六码五行结构:木火土金

In this context, I will translate 心水尾数 as "suggested final digit". "Suggested" is a very close translation here.
Тема Ответить
>>>
"黑大,你的尾數是我每期必參的,明晚的心水尾數是什麽?感恩中!"
黑大 ... which digit is your favourite?
"favourite" works well here.
Тема Ответить