为荷
wéihè
офиц. чем Вас и затрудняю (заключительная часть делового письма, часто соответствует русскому «примите и проч.»)
wéi hè
平行书函的末尾用语,表示希望与感谢之意。
如:「敬请查照见复为荷。」
wéihè
I will highly appreciate your kindness. (conventional letter closure)书信及公文惯用语。表示承情感谢之意。
примеры:
请查照为荷
прошу принять вышеизложенное к сведению
请早日示复为荷。
An early reply will be appreciated.
前请审阅之件,请早日掷还为荷。
Please return at your earliest convenience the manuscript (draft; material) submitted to you for approval.
按昨夜贵方电报要求,我们已于今日将下列货物赶紧发出,恳请确认为荷。
In conformity with your instructions by wire last night, we have today despatch the goods as mention below.
敬请立即寄出发票给我公司。对该发票面额,请以我公司为付款人开出票后两个月付款的汇票为荷。
Please let us have the invoice, and draw upon us by a bill of exchange at two months after date for the amount of same.
人们一般认为《伊利亚特》为荷马所着。
Iliad is generally fathered on Homer.
迟付的60美元,请速予寄下为荷。
Please let us have your check for the$60 now past overdue.
关于葡萄酒,我们同函寄上提单以及发票,请查收为荷。发票部分由于贵公司并未给予我公司限价,故改为估价。
Enclosed you will find a bill of lading for this wine, and an invoice, pro forma, as you are not limited as to the price.
下述由我公司开出,贵公司付款的汇票已被挂失,敬请停止付现为荷。
The undermentioned draft we issued on you has been declared lost, and we request you to stop encashment of it.
下述由我公司开出、贵公司付款的汇票已被持失,敬请停止付现为荷。
The undermentioned draft we issue on you has been declared lost, and we request you to stop encashment of it.