贵公司
guì gōngsī
вежл. Ваша компания, Ваша фирма
ваша компания
guì gōng sī
your companyguìgōngsī
court. your companyпримеры:
对于贵公司的问题,我们的回复如下
касательно вопросов Вашей компании, наш ответ такой
贵公司寄售商品的销售帐单,我们将于下次函寄。
The account sales of your parcel shall be forwarded in my next letter.
我想贵公司可能会对敝公司的新产品感兴趣。
I think you may be interested in our new product.
我同意贵公司的要求,每箱特别予以贴补1,000元。
I shall be pleased to make you a special allowance of$1,000 per case.
如贵公司所提供的价格适当,我公司将大量订购。
Shall your price meet us, we shall be pleased to place a big order with you.
我想从贵公司订购一些茶叶。
I’d like to place an order for some tea with you.
请贵公司按照发票金额开出以我公司为付款人的汇票,从开票之日起三个月内付款。
For the amount of your invoice you may cover yourself by drawing upon me at three months’ date from the date of invoice.
银行将以非常优惠的条件给贵公司一笔相当可观的贷款。
The bank will lend your company quite a huge sum of money on very favourable terms.
从19—年11月2日《日本贸易公报》看到贵公司有关钢笔和铅笔等广告。
In the November2, 19- issue of the Japan trade bulletin, you advertise fountain pen, pencil, etc.
经本公司代表与您方面洽结果,本公司愿承担为贵公司的船运代理人。
In reference to the interview our representative have with you, we offer to your goodselves our service as shipping- agent.
贵公司的纸张如能保证符合我方要求,而且价格合理,可否提供样品?
Can you send us samples of paper that you can guarantee in this respect, and that will also be reasonable in price?
抱歉并提醒,此次失败,主要是由于贵公司优柔寡断所致。
But remind you recent failure due meanly your indecision
关于葡萄酒,我们同函寄上提单以及发票,请查收为荷。发票部分由于贵公司并未给予我公司限价,故改为估价。
Enclosed you will find a bill of lading for this wine, and an invoice, pro forma, as you are not limited as to the price.
至于动力方式是采用“蒸气式”抑或“柴油式”,我想贵公司将交由我方全权处理吧?
And the propulsion method whether steam or diesel, you’ll leave to us, I suppose?
贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
I’m afraid you should compensate us byof the total amount of the contract.
下述由我公司开出,贵公司付款的汇票已被挂失,敬请停止付现为荷。
The undermentioned draft we issued on you has been declared lost, and we request you to stop encashment of it.
下述由我公司开出、贵公司付款的汇票已被持失,敬请停止付现为荷。
The undermentioned draft we issue on you has been declared lost, and we request you to stop encashment of it.
买主不愿冒险,所以贵公司产品质量必须有保证,否则无法成交。
Buyer undesirous of take risk therefore you quality guarantee imperative otherwise unworkable.
пословный:
贵公 | 公司 | ||
1) человек высокого общественного положения, персона
2) вежл. милостивый государь, Вы
|
фирма, компания; общество (напр., акционерное), товарищество (напр., торговое); корпорация
|