寄上
_
communicate (thanks/etc.) via mail
随信寄上三张照片。 Enclosed in the letter are three photos.
jìshang
communicate (thanks/etc.) via mail
随信寄上三张照片。 Enclosed in the letter are three photos.
примеры:
俟该书出版后即寄上
после того как (когда) книга выйдет из печати, она немедленно будет Вам доставлена
寄上样品两种,请查收。
Please find two samples enclosed herewith.
兹寄上盖有印章的契约一式两份。
Herewith we are sending you a written contract under seal in two copies.
书和有关资料一并寄上。
I’m sending you the book along with the material concerned.
随信寄上三张照片。
Послать с письмом три фотографии.
兹同函寄上贵方往来帐,其上显示我方顺差500英镑。
I hand you, enclosed, your account current, showing a balance in my favour of£500.
为感谢你的帮助我们寄上一小笔钱。
We are sending you a small sum of money in acknowledgement of your help.
联合太平洋号上的货物质量极差,现正在检验之中。我们保留索赔的权力,今以航空寄上密封样本。
Cargo ex pacification extremely inferior now under survey we reserve right of claim airmail sealed sample
兹寄上本公司的订单,请立即发运100包一等品美利奴羊毛。
Herewith we have pleasure in hand you an indent for immediate shipment of100 bales of al merino wool.
我寄上有关戏剧的全部剪报。
I send all the cuttings about the theater.
航空寄上订正价格表,全套样品两周内寄出。
Airmail revised price list but full range sample within fortnight.
关于葡萄酒,我们同函寄上提单以及发票,请查收为荷。发票部分由于贵公司并未给予我公司限价,故改为估价。
Enclosed you will find a bill of lading for this wine, and an invoice, pro forma, as you are not limited as to the price.
除了四月十日的报价函之外,我们另外寄上本公司之技术资料及促销资料。
Further to our quotation of April10, we have sent our technical information and sales promotional materials.