老同
_
лаотун, названная сестра
примеры:
他转过脸来, 我才认出是位老同学。
Он повернулся ко мне лицом, и тут только я признал в нём своего старого однокашника.
发挥老同志的参谋作用
give veteran comrades a role as consultants
老同学聚会在一起,分外亲热。
The meeting of the old classmates was extremely cordial.
我要去看望我的一位老同学。
I’m going to call on one of my former classmates.
碰到一位老同学
run into an old schoolmate
说起来我们还是老同学。
As a matter of fact, we are schoolmates.
老同事
an old colleague
我跟我的老同事还有来往。
I’ve still kept contact with my old coworkers.
看在我们是老同学的份上,你一定要帮我这个忙。
Принимая во внимание то, что мы учились вместе, ты обязательно должен оказать мне эту услугу.
我本来想去琥珀谷,希望能找到一位老同事。
В Янтарной долине я надеялась встретить старого коллегу.
很难保持与所有老同学的联系,我已失去与一些老同学的联系了。
It’s hard to keep track of all one’s old school friends. I have lost track of some of mine already.
今天早上我在超级市场碰见了一个老同学。
I ran into an old schoolfriend at the supermarket this morning.
他在宴会上遇见了一位老同学。
He met an old schoolmate at the party.