在上周末
_
в прошлые выходные, в минувший уик-энд
примеры:
他的第一部电影本周末在电视上播放。
His first film was shown on television this weekend.
上周末我们过得很快活。
We had a jolly time last weekend.
上周末他们猎到很多猎物。
They secured a good bag last weekend.
我只有在周末才有空。
I will be at liberty only at weekends.
我常在周末去钓鱼。
I often fish/go fishing at weekends.
他们常在周末招待朋友。
They often entertained their friends at weekends.
我常在周末去看望我姑母。
I often go to visit my aunt at weekends.
天啊,那听起来好刺激,但这周末在伊登梅朵斯露天影院上映的电影才最刺激。
Звучит увлекательно! Но не настолько увлекательно, как то кино, что ждет вас на этих выходных в кинотеатре "Райские кущи".
他喜欢在周末做登山运动。
He likes to go climbing at weekends.
必要时我可以在周末加班。
If need be, I can do extra work at the weekend.
他们打算这个周末在河边野餐。
В эти выходные они решили устроить пикник на берегу реки.
上周末印度外交秘书拉奥与达赖举行了会晤。
Секретарь по иностранным делам Индии Нирупама Рао в конце прошлой недели провел встречу с Далай-ламой.
她通常在周末买些蛋糕混合料。
She often buys some cake mixes on weekends.
他们整个周末在夜总会尽情欢乐。
They spent the whole weekend making merry in the nightclub.
他喜欢在周末看滑稽剧来放松自己。
He likes to watch farces at weekends to relax himself.
那位安静的学生在周末就变得性欲冲动。
That quiet student becomes quite randy on weekends.
愿你周末在本市过得愉快,但在红灯区要小心!
Enjoy your weekend in this city but be careful in the red light district!
我没有己戊方面的问题。我只是会在周末小酌一杯。
У меня нет проблем с Ал-Гулем. Я просто выпиваю по выходным.
不,你做不到。我很清楚你周末在这里干了什么。人们都说了——而他们口中的你听上去完全不是个科学警察,你就是个疯子。
Не умеешь. Знаю я, чем ты занимался на выходных. Слухи ходят — и что-то по ним не получаешься ты ученым копом. Ты псих.
对于体力劳动者来说,在周末的下午给他们提供踢足球或打棒球的机会是无益的。
It is no use offering the manual labourer the chance of playing a game of football or baseball on Saturday afternoon.
пословный:
在 | 上周 | 周末 | |
2) находиться; быть где-либо 3) продолженный характер действия или состояния 4) быть в живых; существовать 5) состоять; заключаться в чём-либо |